OHAUS Moisture Analysers
The MB Series of moisture analysers from OHAUS measure moisture via the loss on drying technique. These moisture analysers define moisture as the loss of mass observed when the sample is heated and is based, in theory, on the vaporization of water during the drying process; this measurement does not distinguish weight loss of water from loss of volatile components or sample decomposition. OHAUS moisture analysers employ a heating element (e.g. a halogen bulb) that dries a sample by transferring energy using both radiation (the transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through a medium—in this case, the sample) and conductive heat transfer, and a precision balance that monitors the weight loss during the drying process. The loss on drying technique is universally recognized as an efficient, reliable, and cost-effective method for determining moisture content.
Moisture Analysis Made Simple and Powerful
- MB120’s Temperature Guide analyzes a sample and determines the optimal drying temperature. Store up to 100 drying methods for easy recall and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis.
- Precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples uniformly, producing repeatable results of 0.01% readability. Four drying profiles & seven shut-off criteria help to perform customized sample tests.
- The MB120 features a removable pan handler and sample chamber for easy cleaning. Operating the MB120 is intuitive – simply follow the guided instructions on the touchscreen display.
Combining Speed and Precision in One Moisture Analyzer –Test More Samples in Less Time
- The MB90’s precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples quickly and ensures uniform heating to yield fast, precise and repeatable results of 0.01% readability.
- Designed with effortless maintenance in mind, the MB90 features a removable pan handler and heating chamber components that make cleaning quick and easy – no tools needed.
- Icon-based menu navigation on the easy-to-read touchscreen display makes operating the MB90 intuitive. Perform routine sample testing in three easy steps – no training required.
Delivering the Ideal Combination of Results and Value.
- MB25’s halogen heating element quickly dries samples and saves the operator ample time in comparison to moisture analysis procedures using a traditional oven.
- With a bright backlit LCD and easy one-button setup and menu navigation, MB25 is extremely user-friendly.
- MB25 is very easy-to-clean to ensure the integrity of your samples and its compact design allows it to fit seamlessly into most workspaces.
Redefining Value in Moisture Analysis!
- The MB23 utilizes a metallic sheathed – no glass infrared heating element for drying of samples.
- With a bright backlit LCD and easy one-button setup and menu navigation, MB23 is extremely user-friendly.
- MB23 is very easy-to-clean to ensure the integrity of your samples and its compact design allows it to fit seamlessly into most workspaces.
Taking Moisture Determination in Agricultural Applications to the Next Level
- No sample preparation or grinding needed with MC2000’s whole grain analysis. To operate, simply select grain type on the interface, place sample (whole kernel) in the vessel and touch start button.
- With results within 5 seconds, the MC2000 is geared for routine grain moisture analysis. Automatic temperature compensation system adjusts any external temperature influences, ensuring accuracy.
- With 50 grain categories (10 pre-programmed), MC2000 is designed to measure moisture content in a wide variety of grains.