We are currently seeking new applications for our Instrumentation Apprenticeship program. Please see our careers page and apply online for this much sought after position.
Instrumentation Apprenticeship (Ref: 0916/01)
We are currently recruiting for a permanent position in our Instrumentation Craftsperson Apprenticeship based from our Dublin office in Ballymount.
- Learn in a on-the-job & off-the-job environment through the phases of the apprenticeship all aspects of Instrumentation including practical & theory of measurement and control principals.
- Shadow and assist qualified Instrumentation technician to learn methods and procedures of becoming a qualified instrumentation technician.
- Apprenticeship is Approved with Solas / Education and Training Boards (ETBs): The instrumentation craftsperson carries out installation, maintenance and calibration of measuring instruments, sensors, transmitting and controlling devices and systems associated with the measurement, control and protection of physical quantities found in these industries.
- See Document on Craftsperson: instrumentation craftsperson information
The successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- An interest in Technical and Engineering roles
- Good practical skills along with problem solving ability
- Have good planing and organisational skills
- Be able to work as part of team and on own when required, with commitment to the task given
- Be personable and have good communication skills as this role is client facing
- A sense of health and safety requirements is essential
- Leaving Certificate with the following minimums:
- Grade C3 in 5 Ordinary Level subjects – Essential
- Grade C3 in Ordinary Level Mathematics – Essential
- Grade C3 in Ordinary Level Physics – Not Essential but an advantage
- The role involves travel to various site – own car with full license is an advantage
How to Apply:
- Please Apply using this Submit My CV link.
- Upload CV in PDF or DOC format
- Upload Leaving Certificate Results in PDF or Image Format (JPG/PNG, etc)