Testo is a world market leader in the field of portable and fixed measurement solutions. In 33 subsidiary companies around the world, 2,700 employees research, develop, produce and market for the high-tech company that is testo.
Testo manufacture and calibrate a vast range of high-quality test and measurement equipment to the following industries:
- Air Conditioning Installation and Maintenance
- Building Maintenance, Surveying and Energy Management
- Electrical Inspections and Engineering
- Energy and Utilities
- Facility Management
- Food Manufacture, Production, Transport and Storage
- Heating Installation and Maintenance
- Refrigeration Installation and Maintenance
- Ventilation Installation and Maintenance
- Pharmaceutical storage, monitoring and transport
Testo Saveris Monitoring System
The testo Saveris data monitoring system is ideally suited for temperature monitoring and temperature control in the most demanding applications. It provides fully automatic measurement of temperature and humidity values - ideal for uses that include the following:
- Process monitoring in the pharmaceutical industry
- Monitoring of the ambient conditions in buildings
- Monitoring of processes in research and development, laboratories and hospitals
- Monitoring the ambient transport conditions for sensitive goods
- Measurement supervision with a data monitoring system – this is how it works:
- Up to 150 data loggers (Cloud loggers) can be combined in one system for temperature and humidity measurement.
- Measuring values are transmitted to the testo Saveris base.
- Finally, all the data are seamlessly collected together in the testo Saveris software, enabling analysis.
Pharmacy and Health
In the pharmaceutical industry, medicine must be kept in very specific conditions and pharmaceutical products must be able to demonstrate perfect quality. This applies to the research laboratory and the production of medicines, as well as the storage of sensitive substances in hospitals and large pharmacies. Strict regulations and directives apply, e.g. the ISO 9001, GxP, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), GLP (Good Laboratory Practice), or 21 CFR Part 11. With Testo's monitoring system conditions are continuously monitored.
In the food sector, cooling chain compliance has to be checked and verified. With the solutions from Testo, you monitor production, transport and preparation of foods without interruption and compliantly with standards.
Thanks to a varied selection of measuring instruments for controlling food safety, Testo can help you meet your HACCP requirements effortlessly – enabling you to be sure you are storing and processing food safely.
Testo measuring technology includes data loggers, thermometers, cooking oil testers, pH measuring instruments and more.
Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems
Most modern workplaces have high-performance ventilation and air conditioning systems and it is important that these systems are properly maintained. Testo instruments for Ventilation and Air Conditioning are perfect to measure airflow, pressure, temperature and humidity to optimise building climate.
Observance of air flows in the ventilation duct is of utmost importance for the function of the ventilation and air conditioning system. Every duct inlet and outlet should only contain the volumetric flow that, according to its calculations, is the basic requirement for a system that works efficiently. Air conditioning systems are equipped with filters which prevent dirt from the outside air entering the indoor air.